- e NPTG CSV Schemas provide a table-based representation of the NPTG models. The csv schema is documented in the NPTG & NaPTAN Schema Guide.
- Documentation for Related Standards NPTG is used in NaPTAN, and also in TransXChange and J
The following documentation about NPTG is available free:
- This NPTG site provides a brief overview and information on the available schema versions and where they can be found.
- NPTG & NaPTAN Schema Guide An electronic document providing a high level guide to NaPTAN and NPTG and their use. The guide has content suitable variously for both users and implementors. All versions of the guide can be downloaded from the Downloads & Schema page.
- NPTG Schema the NPTG XML Schema and the NPTG Discovery XML Schema describe the XML content. The schemas are written to be as readable as possible: they use meaningful names for elements, consistent conventions to make the schemas easier to read, and contain detailed comments describing the elements and their intended use.
- NPTG CSV Schema th
- Documentation for accessing NPTG data Information on how to obtain NPTG data in XML and csv format is given in the Process section; further information can obtained from NaPtan Data Support .
Page last updated: 2013/03/24